CLTA is pleased to offer: Mechanics Liens, Part 1, a 1.5-hour pre-recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: April 18, 2012 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Background of the Mechanic’s Lien Law
- The Remedies
- History of California Mechanics Lien Law
- Summary and Structure of the Mechanics Lien Law
- The Mechanics Lien
- The Stop Notice
- The Payment Bond
- Revisions to the Mechanics Lien Law
- New Definitions & Terminology
- The New Notice Provision
- Changes to Existing Section 3262 Covering Waiver and Release
- Changes to Statutes Governing “Completion”
- Changes to Existing Section 3097 Governing Preliminary Notice
- Changes to Recording and Enforcing a Mechanics Lien
- Change to Lien Amount
- Notice of Pendency of Action
- Changes to Statutory Procedure for Release of Lien
- Revisions to the Statutes Providing for Removal of Lien from Record
- Revisions Concerning Stop Payment Notice
- Changes to the Definition of Design Professional
CLTA Members: $25.00
- William "Fritz" Pahland, Shareholder, Miller Start Regalia
- Greg Herrington, Northern Ca. Regional Undewriter, Chicago Title Company
- Dante Sergent, CLTA Education Committee Chair, Old Republic Title Company
Click here for Downloadable PDF Flyer!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, including handouts, via email.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.