CLTA is pleased to offer: Working Together on Vesting & Divesting, Part 1 (w/CEA), a 1.5-hour pre-recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: July 23, 2013 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Individual Ownership
- Single Persons, Unmarried Persons, or a Widow or Widower
- A Married Man or Woman as His or Her Sole and Separate Property
- Joint Ownership
- Joint Tenants
- Community Property with Right of Survivorship
- Tenancy in Common
- Domestic Partnerships and Same Sex Marriage
- Artificial Entities
- Corporations; Limited Liability Corporations; Limited Partnerships
- Attorney in Fact
- Estates of Decedents
- And more...
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Laura Lowe, Underwriting Counsel, Old Republic Title Company
- David Shean, CSEO/SEI, Escrow Administrator, Escrow Essentials
- Tom Imperiale, Title Counsel, National Title Insurance of New York
Click here for Downloadable PDF Flyer!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, including handouts, via email.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.