CLTA is pleased to offer: Working Together on Vesting & Divesting (w/CEA), a 1.5-hour pre-recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: May 20, 2014 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Effects of Bankruptcy
- Effect on General Partnerships; Limited Partnerships
- Effect of Fraudulent Transfers
- Religious Institutions
- National, Local and Regional Religious Institutions
- Sale of the Building Owned by a Religious Institution
- Loan Transactions
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Joint Venture
- Redevelopment Agencies
- Un-incorporated Association Guidelines
- And more...
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Laura Lowe, Underwriting Counsel, Old Republic Title Company
- Tom Imperiale, Title Counsel, Title365
- Dante Sergent, Vice President, Northern CA Title Operations Manager, Old Republic Title Company
Click here for Downloadable PDF Flyer!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, including handouts, via email.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.