CLTA is pleased to offer: New Laws/New Cases 2016, a 1.5-hour recorded webinar delivered to your desktop.
- Legislative Successes and Political Challenges
- Common Legislative Proposals Facing Title Industry
- New Laws
- Fix a Mistake: re-record documents (AB 1974)
- Identify the Signer: documents for the notary (AB 2566 / SB 977)
- Make a payment: delinquent taxes (AB 2291)
- Notice a foreclosure: when the borrower is dead (SB 1150)
- New Cases
- In re: Tracht Gut: is a purchaser at a tax sale protected from the Bankruptcy Court's power to set aside a transfer?
- Yvanova v. New Century Mortgage Corporation: a wrongful foreclosure case that waqs decided in favor of the debtor!
- Carne v. Worthington: when is a transfer of title valid without a deed?
- Friends of Martin Beach v. Martin's Beach LLC: wetlands cases are alive and well in Northern California.
- And more...
This live Webinar was originally presented on Wednesday, January 18, 2017
CLTA Members: $15.00 | Non-Member: $25.00
Cynthia Long, Senior Vice President and Regional Counsel, Old Republic Title Company
Laura Lowe, Underwriting Counsel, Old Republic Title Company
Craig Page, Executive Vice President and Counsel, California Land Title Association
Tom Imperiale, Senior Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Ins. Co.